We live and breathe these two statements. They are fundamental to our approach. We don’t want certification just because customers require it. We want the full value from ISO.
We promote a different approach to ISO (ISO 9001, TS-16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001). We focus on squeezing more value and benefits from ISO programs.
At too many companies, ISO programs are not providing the profits and improvements available. Many companies are simply not seeing the benefits they expected.
Internal Audits need to provide meaningful findings to improve your company. They need to provide value! Not bury you in little corrective actions that make paperwork.
Your ISO program should not be a hassle. We’ll help you streamline your system into an easy, compliant system – ONE that is guaranteed to provide a lot of value.
By the way, most of my clients operate at 0-5 PPMs, and 100% delivery. Would you like to be at that level? Would that reduce stress in day-to-day operations?
Continual improvement is good, but not enough. Everyone does that. A winning organization needs to go beyond the basics, and optimize each process and how they interact.
Business today is tough! There is no way around that. It will continue to go in one direction – customers want more for less! No matter how hard you wish, it will not go back to the old days and ways. So if you want to be ahead of the pack, you have to perform ahead of the pack.
Please explore our website for a few minutes and see how we can help you.
Contact me directly at my email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more info. Or call me at 704-776-8993. (Note: I am frequently in meetings with clients, so you might need to leave a voicemail. Or, email me and I’ll contact you back).
• Helmut Jilling has over 15 years of direct experience in Quality, 10+ years in Environmental, and 6+ years in OHSAS 18001.
• He has served clients in many industries, including Automotive, Plastics, Rubber, Metals, Machining, Stamping, Forming, Mold Making, and many other business categories.
• He has had the opportunity to work with more than 300 clients, either as a Consultant/Trainer, for his company – Helmut Jilling / Group, or as Lead Auditor for two Registrars - Smithers Quality Assessments and DQS-USA.
• He has performed more than 1500 audits to ISO/TS-16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and earlier, QS-9000, working with companies of all sizes.
• Before doing ISO & TS, Mr. Jilling spent 25 years consulting and serving business and industrial clients.